Let us tell you about the Free Open Source membership management application CiviCRM. In next few weeks we will bring you a series of articles to cover how you can use a free software like this to enhance your organisation’s management.
Running a membership based organisation has everything to do with people, but maintaining a close relationship with all of your contacts and members can be really hard. Especially if you don’t have a proper system to manage their information, keep up to date contact details and communicate with them about your news or events.
CiviCRM is a powerful Free, web-based, open source, membership management system. It allows you to manage your members list, membership informations and interactions with your members (phone calls and emails). CiviCRM responds to the needs of a membership based organization such as club and association.
CiviCRM’s main goal is to help organizations create and grow stronger relationships with members and sustaining them over time. Some of the features of CiviCRM are:
- Contact Management
- Membership Management
- Event Management & online registration portal
- Email Marketing
- Web based application, so no software installation is necessary and it can be accessed by many users at the same time and from different locations
- Open Source software, so no license costs or user fees associated with downloading, installing, or using it and you can customise it to your requirements
- Highly customizable and has a number of integrations with other software available
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook
- Available in over 20 languages
- Mobile App coming soon
Next week we will cover what CiviCRM can do for your organisation, but if you already want to know more about CiviCRM and how it can fill your expectation, download our PDF file available from our website.